Haunted House of Terror Haunted House of Terror

SLAM DUNK!!!

Compared to One Yang Finger, I think this one is much better in terms of animation, music choice and timing. Plus it reeks of anime cliches, love it!
Thank god you didn't parody the intermissions of Slam Dunk, I would of gone nuts with laughter. ;D

Side Note: You should credit the music used. *thumbs up*

Dreams. Dreams.

GOLDEN EAGLE!

You're dreams are as MESSED up as mine, I'm suprised you can remember such a long dream lol. For some reason, this flash grabbed ALL my attention when that kid says "I am GOLDEN EAGLE, RAWW!" I have a feeling I'm gonna' say that alot in the next few weeks... I salute thee.

One-Yang Finger One-Yang Finger

Looks like something new...

As someone else did state, it reminded me of Pukka too. But you're animation has a little more detail. I think the timing needs to be a bit faster as it has it's quiet awkward moments between the punchlines. Of course I could be wrong, but nether the less I still enjoyed it. =D

P.S. When the Human gets injured and starts chasing, that song was also used in Samurai Champloo! Sneak Chamber by Tsutchie.

DOMOFlashVideos responds:

It surprises me how easily people get things

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Holy Shiz...

I need to thank you AGAIN AND AGAIN!

I was working on some actionscript at college and I had a problem with going to scenes, your tutorial collab (big thanks to Kart-Man) for giving me the correct way to do it. THANK YOU!

2pt Perspective Tutorial 2pt Perspective Tutorial

another great tutorial

again another great flash :D thanks, now my buildings are nice and um, nice :D

1pt Perspective Tutorial 1pt Perspective Tutorial

wow that was good

wow that was awesome, now i always use ur tips on my backgrounds, thanks :D:D:D